Cultural Heritage Center
- the promotion of our cultural heritage
- the spreading of Cretan dances, songs & music
- the transmission of morals & customs to the younger generations
- the revival of traditional folk arts
- the display of rare & historical objects
- the continuous research & recording of Cretan folklore
- The digital presentation of all of the above so that they become available all over the world!
The lost arts of Greece, traditional musical instrument lessons, and traditional Greek singing.
The new Folklore Museum of Art & Tradition is housed in the "KOURITES" Cultural Heritage Center and is proudly named after the Idaion Andron.
Handmade, traditional items from Crete and other parts of Greece created by renowned, experienced craftsmen.
Fully equipped spaces, ideal for organizing conferences, events, speeches, and business meetings.